- New Product: Hearty Chicken Stew
- New Product: No Sugar Added Blueberry Preserves
- Cozy Afghans ON SALE
- Kitchen Towels Will Be Back Soon!
- Free Recipe: Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
We are incredibly happy to announce that we've added Justin's legendary Chicken Stew to our collection of healthy soups and stews. Justin makes over two and a half gallons of this stew each year for our annual holiday party. Every year, our guests drain the pot. Now, you can have that stew year-round for lunch at work or a great meal on a drab rainy day. We start the way Grandma did, with whole chicken pieces, make our own rich stock, then simmer the soup until just right. The soup is 95-98% fat free and gets its creamy texture from an all-natural thickener packet that gets stirred-in before reheating. And, at only $4.99 per jar, it's cheaper than eating out.
New Product: No Sugar Added Blueberry Preserves
Our brand-new No Sugar Added Blueberry Preserves uses the natural pectin found in blueberries to create a delicious, sweet, yet slightly tart blueberry spread. Perfect for those on low sugar diets, our preserves are sweetened with the blueberry's natural sweetness and a small amount of sucralose (Splenda) to balance the flavor without that bitter aftertaste.
Our Cozy Hand-Crocheted Throws ON SALE!
Our beautiful, hand-crocheted throws are on sale for $60 each. That's a savings of $20. Going to a summer wedding? Get the bride and groom something to keep them warm in their new home come winter time. We have one with burgundy and one with brown accent colors, each with neutral main colors.
Hanging Kitchen Towels Back in Stock Soon!
Our designer hanging kitchen towels are so popular that we've already sold out! However, they'll be back in stock soon. We're currently working on a new batch made with earthy colors and natural fabrics and yarn. Like the original batch, all are 100% cotton, washable, and fashionable enough to accent your kitchen's decor.
Free Recipe: Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
1 jar JM Creative All Natural Tomato Marinara
plain, whole wheat, or whole grain bagels (one per person)
1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
sliced pepperoni from the deli (6-8 pieces per bagel)
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
2) Slice each bagel in half and place on the baking sheet cut side up
3) Spoon a thin layer of tomato marinara onto each bagel
4) Top each bagel with a generous layer of cheese
5) Stack the pepperoni and cut the rounds into four, making small "pie wedges"
6) Distribute the pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
7) Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
8) Cool 1-2 minutes and serve two pizzas per person.
Note: These work great with mini bagels too.