It's been a busy week here at JM Creative. You all can't seem to get enough of our All-Natural Marinara sauce and hearty soups. That, of course, is wonderful! Now, on with the newsletter...
New Products & Deals
Now Offering Next-Day Air Shipping - We're now offering a next-day air shipping upgrade for an additional $3 (a total of $8). As always, this is a flat-rate price and applies to your entire order. We will continue to ship only on Wednesdays unless you make special arrangements with us. To add next-day air to your next order, find the product in our "Shipping Upgrades" category and add it to your cart.
Custom Gift Baskets - Looking for a unique hand-made gift? Email us about custom gift baskets. Choose several items from our store and we'll arrange them into a beautiful hand-crafted gift basket or box. Each basket is custom-priced depending on the products chosen and container choice. Contact us for details!
Gift Wrapping & Gift Direct Shipping - Buying a gift for someone else? We'll wrap it and ship it directly to the recipient for you. Ask about it in the comment field when you place your order. All gifts will be wrapped in our rustic brown paper, tied with twine or raffia, and bear the recipient's name on a tea-stained hanging tag. We'll even include a card with a message from you. A small feel will apply for wrapping supplies.
New Shipping Policy on Chocolate Products - Due to the summer heat, we aren't able to ship our chocolate products via UPS ground. Effective immediately, all orders including chocolate items will automatically be charged $10 for shipping and will receive next-day air service with ice packs in the box to keep things cool. This policy will be rescinded when the weather gets cool again. In the interest of recycling, any ice packs returned to us will get you a $1 store credit. Or, use them for the beach!
Sister Blog; Kitchen Organization Tips - Our sister blog, EatMyAsparagus.com, recently partnered with Bonnie Dewkett, a Professional Organizer from The Joyful Organizer, to write an article about organizing your kitchen. Check it out. It has some great tips, even if you don't like to cook!
Free Recipe - Chili & Cheese Dogs
4 quality beef hotdogs
4 hot dog buns or sub rolls
2 tablespoons of butter
1 jar JM Creative Mild Turkey Chili or Beef Chili
1 jar orange cheese sauce (plain or spicey)
1) Open the jar of chili and pour half of the contents into a microwave save bowl. Cover and microwave for two minutes. Stir. Continue heating and stirring one minute at a time until chili is heated through.
2) Warm the cheese sauce according to the package directions.
3) Heat a large frying pan on the stove on medium-high heat.
4) Split each hot dog the long way, being careful not to cut through the skin on the bottom so that each hot dog opens "like a book".
5) Place butter in the pan and allow it to melt. When the foaming subsides, place hot dogs, cut-side-down into the pan. Weigh-down with a sauce pan if they start to curl. Allow bottom to develop a brown crust, 2-3 minutes.
6) Using tongs, flip the hot dogs onto the uncut sides and allow to develop color, another 2-3 minutes.
7) Remove the hotdogs from the heat, fold back together, and insert each, cut-side-up into a bun.
8) Dress hot dogs with cheese sauce and chili, allowing the filling to get between the two split pieces of the hot dog.
9) Enjoy with quality potato chips, pickles, or your favorite summer side dishes.